The RDC Rentals website is a Vacation Rentals / ECommerce site. By using the RDC Rentals website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Collection of your Personal Information In order to better provide you with products and services offered, RDC Rentals may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: If you purchase RDC Rentals' products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction unless manual payment is selected. If check is selected for payment method, it is at your sole discretion.
RDC Rentals may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your: We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Use of your Personal Information RDC Rentals collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. RDC Rentals may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from RDC Rentals and its affiliates.
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity; • Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law; • Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair.
Children Under Thirteen
RDC Rentals does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. E-mail Communications From time to time, RDC Rentals may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from RDC Rentals or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from RDC Rentals, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by "replying STOP" or "clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button fixed at the bottom of the email.
If you believe that RDC Rentals has not adhered to this Statement, please contact RDC Rentals at:
RDC Rentals, LLC
276 Morning Star Trl Nekoosa, Wisconsin 54457
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 7158202267
Effective as of October 01, 2021